Friday, February 22, 2013

Practice

I taught myself how to knit in January. I bought a knitting book and some fun colored yarns at Michael's craft shop.
As my family watched me practice different stitches, they kept asking what I was making. I was just having fun using different colors!
So I decided to make a patchwork "scarf" by knitting a different color block each day. That way, I will be making something real, but I can still play around with colors and patterns.
I'm still practicing, but my plan is to start the scarf on March 1st.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your idea! And what a cute blog! I will continue to follow...good luck!

Anonymous said...

2013-02-23

Hi! Love your pretty blog colors and photos you chose. How nice you told how you got interested in knitting, starting a blog, and what your plans are.

Would love to know more about your profile - your photo, your age range, married or single, any children, education level, and what part of the country you live in.

Love your blog! Happy knitting and blogging!

Patty said...

How fun!